Information Roundup: Republicans Whine; Session with the Trump marketing campaign; Jim Jordan received't shut up
Did you get my venmo
On the News Today: After promoting false conspiracy theories to overthrow an American election, Republicans continue to whine that Joe Biden is mean to them by proposing policies that the American public strongly supports. Chicago officials released the video of police killing an unarmed 13-year-old child. And the federal government draws a new important conclusion on the agreement between the 2016 Trump campaign and the Russian secret service.
Here are some things you may have missed:
• Republicans whine about Biden's infrastructural boost “My way or the highway”. The Autobahn, really?
• Biden says the US will pull out of Afghanistan 20 years after the war on terrorism began
• Chicago officials post a video showing a police officer killing 13-year-old Adam Toledo
• The House Republican takes up the White Nationalist “substitute theory” during the hearing
• Rep. Maxine Waters tells Jim Jordan three words we all wanted someone to say
From the community:
• Finance implements a Trump campaign arrangement with Russian intelligence
• A brief introduction to Scandinavian Americans