Information Roundup: The OAN's Pretend Information; Trans rights; To advertise Nevada first-in-the-nation standing
On today's news: OAN conspiracy network agents address the New York Times. The primary calendar battles continue. And Texas Republicans get an ear.
Here are some things you may have missed:
• Dems pre-calculation to make diverse Nevada the first presidential code in place of the whiter states
• Brave trans girl scolds Texan lawmakers who want to make their lives harder
• Even Pat Robertson – yes, Pat Robertson! – is on the side of the police reform
• A New York Times report suggests that OAN knew its voting claims were wrong when it made them
From the community:
• Ryan Cooper: "Unproductive companies couldn't stay afloat if they underpaid their workers."
• Federal judge warns that Trump could be in big legal trouble
• Update from the beginning: COVID-19 is still killing